www.Chatter-City.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chatter-City's Network

Join ChatJoin Chat  PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Currenty Nameless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
New Class CityChatter
New Class CityChatter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Currenty Nameless Empty
PostSubject: Currenty Nameless   Currenty Nameless EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 9:33 am

[i]You walk along, the shadows dance and fade, this bright chorus of will will take its day, my lifes pather a dust covered road of uncertainies, this blade i hold, this blades lies i ve told, for get the mold, speakout with sound not heard, feel the rythem in your sould, fake a death to be reborn, trigger the gun,bullet you giude, hand in hand we are togther no more, you hate what i am, but you are the same, mirrors imprint on our last day, the reconing of this i soon shall pay, this last of days to late to sonn to fade, rise from the ashes of wishes, younever know what this is , what can be, who or whwat this land is never free, trapped an drapped in ruins ways, strech out your arms no way to leave, forgive not another thier own debt should be payed, pay not the toll of your sins , call them sins a title you made, for get the letter here before you, for get the image of this, for get me as i am now, for get you ad this momment, forgive me some how......"Currenty Nameless" ^(-.-)^
Back to top Go down

Currenty Nameless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Chatter-City.com :: Fun & Games :: Poetry-
Jump to: