www.Chatter-City.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chatter-City's Network

Join ChatJoin Chat  PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Suggestion #1...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor
New Class CityChatter
New Class CityChatter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

New Suggestion #1... Empty
PostSubject: New Suggestion #1...   New Suggestion #1... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 pm

My first suggestion for now: Have all types of Staff (admin and below, maybe even Room owners...) on the MOTD... Then we know who exactly is above us... This would be more beneficial to users, chatters, and maybe some Room owners/Staff(such as Room mod, voiced, and Members.
I have this idea as a comment, and not a demand, as demanding this happen would be against rules, and I do not wish to go against forum/server rules.
Thank You,
Connor O'Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Soulja
Chat Supervisor
Chat Supervisor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-31

New Suggestion #1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Suggestion #1...   New Suggestion #1... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 am

For the most part its already done. When you first log on to the chat server the first screen that you logon with displays the server MOTD. Currently all Head Staff, Admins and Operators are listed on the MOTD.

As far as listing room owners and server mods... To update the servers MOTD isnt as easy as it looks, and because server mods and room owners change so often it would be a hassle. Also there currently are no private or user created rooms that have special owners.
Back to top Go down

New Suggestion #1...
Page 1 of 1