www.Chatter-City.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chatter-City's Network

Join ChatJoin Chat  PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drive Safe! Drive like an idiot die Like an idiot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ-Lauren2kaii8
New Class CityChatter
New Class CityChatter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Drive Safe! Drive like an idiot die Like an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: Drive Safe! Drive like an idiot die Like an idiot!   Drive Safe! Drive like an idiot die Like an idiot! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:41 am

On March 19th 2006 My Mom,My Brother and I where on the way home from my nana's house, My mom and brother were in the front seats and I was in the back seat. It was a cold day and the way home was a long dangerous and dark route. My brother and I were laughing and smiling at things that had happened during the day in my nana's. if only I knew what was ahead. We can up to a fork in the road and my mom turned right when we saw a bright light coming towards us on the wrong side of the road my mom acted really quickly and drove right into the ditch. I blacked-out for a while and when I woke I heard the sound of strained breathing in the front of the car. I stepped out of the car very slowly. And i walked around the front I looked at my mom. it was like seeing a stranger. and my half my brothers face was missing and the engine was on his lap... I was panicing at this stage and i couldn't find my phone. I didn't see any cars for a while and at this stage the vehicle that had made us crash had driven off and I was left there.. i could feel blood tricleing down my arm and i Knew i needed an ambulance.. i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw a car pulling in to help a wave of relief came over me. I asked him to call an ambulance while his wife gave me a jacket. when the ambulance and fire brigade arrived the ambulance helped my brother and the firemen cut my mom out of the car. i went over and put my arm around my mom layed out my legs and draped her over them. i was talking to her telling her everything was going to be ok. Suddenly she was life-less and i started crying. at thiss stage they had my brother out of the car try re-susated him I didn't know what was going on. I rang my dad from the old couples phone and he answered i said "dad go to the hospital we have had an accident".. my mom was covered with a white sheet. my worst nightmare had become a reality. the police had arrived and they were bringing me to the hospital to be checked out.. two hours later i was told both my brother and my mother had passed away. I was in total shock. they have never found the person who caused the accident but when they do.. i wont be responsible for my actions. I'm heartbroken to this day!. drive safe

Last edited by Matt on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix [Broken Code])
Back to top Go down

Drive Safe! Drive like an idiot die Like an idiot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Chatter-City.com :: General-
Jump to: